Neon Pothos is a beautiful, low-maintenance houseplant with vibrant, neon-green leaves. It's part of the Philodendron family and is native to the rainforests of South America. This plant is perfect for those who are new to gardening, as it is very easy to care for and can survive in a variety of conditions. Neon Pothos is a versatile plant that can be grown in a pot or hung from a basket, making it a perfect addition to any room in your home.
- This plant comes in a 12cm size, options for either a biodegradable pot which is stable and can be left as is or planted into another pot - the choice is yours OR in a plastic nursery pot.
- We recommend matching neon pothos with one of our indoor plant pots. You can also check out our other houseplants here.
- You will receive a Neon Pothos similar to the one pictured.
🪴 General Care: Easy
- Neon Pothos is an indoor plant that comes from South East Asia and the South America. It has small to medium heart-shaped leaves that are bright neon green and it has a trailing or bushy habit.
- Neon pothos can survive in a variety of conditions and are known to be hard to kill. For best results pothos likes bright to medium indirect light and moderate water. Warm temperatures and humidity make the plant grow faster but are not necessary.
💦 Water: Moderate
- Neon pothos requires a moderate amount of water. If you over water the roots have a tendency to rot so let the soil dry out between waterings. It can tolerate under watering better than over watering.
- On average once per week depending on the size of the plant. Increase watering in summer.
☀️ Light: bright indirect
- Neon pothos plants thrive in bright indirect light. They can also survive in low light areas but will be slower growing and can lose their colour on the leaves.
- If there is too much light or direct light the leaves can burn and damage the plant whereas not enough sun and the leaves will not be as colourful.
🌱 Growth: average growing vine
- Neon Pothos grows at moderate rate and will grow much faster in favourable conditions. Such as bright light and warmer temperatures.
- Like other pothos', it is a trailing vine that can be either grown down from a shelf or hanging basket or grown upwards on a structure.
✂️ Maintenance: Low
- Due to its vining nature, trim Neon Pothos occasionally, depending on how you want your plan to grow.
- Keep the trimmings to use as cuttings for propagation in either soil or water.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- We currently ship nationwide in New Zealand with all orders tracked using NZ post couriers. Delivery times are usually 1-2 days for most places, however some may take 3-4 days. Please note that although we try to pack your orders as quickly as possible we have no control over any delays the courier might have.
- Once your order has been fulfilled you will recieve a confirmation email with a tracking number that has been assigned to your order.
- Delivery is free on orders over $150. We calculate shipping rate depending on location which you select at the checkout or see here.
- We carefully wrap all our products in 100% eco-friendly packaging from the tissue to the tape to the card. Everything is either recyclable, compostable or biodegradable.
If you are unhappy with your order please contact us through Instagram, Facebook, or email. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Please see our shipping policy here and our returns policy here. Alternatively, at the bottom of the site for more details.