Pothos Glacier is one of the rarer types of pothos. It has medium to small green and white speckled leaves and if left to grow, will form trailing vines over the pot. Although slower growing, this plant is an easy plant with beautiful variegated leaves.
- We recommend matching Pothos Glacier with one of our plant pots. You can also check out our other indoor plants here.
- You will receive a plant similar to the one pictured.
🪴 General Care: Easy
- Pothos Glacier is relatively easy to care for and is great for beginners. It likes bright indirect light, a moderate amount of water, has a slowish rate of growth and is very low-maintenance.
- One cool thing about Pothos Glacier is that it's easy to propagate -place a cutting in either soil or water and roots will soon grow!
💦 Water: Moderate
- Similar to other Pothos such as Golden or Marble Queen, Pothos Glacier needs a moderate amount of water to stay active and healthy. The amount of water and frequency is dependent on the temperature and amount of sun.
- On average, you can water these plants once per week. While increasing waterings in the Summer months when temperatures and daylight hours peak.
- While it's ideal to get the watering just right, Pothos Glacier can tolerate under-watering better than over-watering. Signs of underwatering can include browning or shriveled leaves and stems. Whereas, overwatering can include yellowing leaves, stunted growth and mold growth.
☀️ Light: Moderate
- Low to moderate light is best for this pothos, but it will grow faster and with more colourful leaves in brighter light.
- Direct light will burn the leaves and not enough light will produce leaves with little colour or variegation.
🌱 Growth: Slowish growing vine
- Glacier pothos grows at a slow to moderate rate, slower than the Golden Pothos but not too slow.
- You can grow the plant upright on a support structure or hanging down as a vine. In additon, an extra bit of warmth and humidity can speed up the growth of Glacier.
✂️ Maintenance: Low
- This is a low-maintenance plant, easy to care for and little to no maintenance needed if given the right conditions.
If you want to learn more about Pothos Glacier we recommend this blog post.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- We currently ship nationwide in New Zealand with all orders tracked using NZ post couriers. Delivery times are usually 1-2 days for most places, however some may take 3-4 days. Please note that although we try to pack your orders as quickly as possible we have no control over any delays the courier might have.
- Once your order has been fulfilled you will recieve a confirmation email with a tracking number that has been assigned to your order.
- Delivery is free on orders over $150. We calculate shipping rate depending on location which you select at the checkout or see here.
- We carefully wrap all our products in 100% eco-friendly packaging from the tissue to the tape to the card. Everything is either recyclable, compostable or biodegradable.
If you are unhappy with your order please contact us through Instagram, Facebook, or email. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Please see our shipping policy here and our returns policy here. Alternatively, at the bottom of the site for more details.