Syngonium Confetti or Arrowhead plant is a medium-sized bushy plant that has beautifully coloured green leaves with pink speckles and variegation throughout. It is very easy to grow and is quite tolerant of different lighting conditions.
- This Syngonium Confetti plant comes in a 12cm biodegradable pot, which is stable and can be left as is or planted into another pot - the choice is yours
- We recommend matching with one of our other plant pots. You can also check out our other indoor plants here.
- You will receive a Syngonium Confetti plant similar to the one pictured.
🪴 General care: Easy
- Syngonium Podophyllum, Arrowhead plant or Arrowhead vine, is a tropical plant which comes from the rainforests of Central and South America. Syngonium is generally a medium-sized bushy plant but can also come in vining forms which grow a lot bigger.
- There are many different varieties of Syngonium plants available, all with unique and vibrant coloured leaves
- Syngonium Confetti is a great plant for beginners as it is so easy to care for. It is very versatile in terms of light requirements and can handle the occasional missed watering. Also, it can grow happily without any added fertiliser or humidity as well as Syngonium being simple to propagate.
💦 Water: Moderate
- Syngonium Confetti plants require an average amount of water - not too dry but not too wet, somewhere in between.
- Let the soil partially dry between waterings and water depending on the temperature, more in hotter weather and during active growth.
- If you overwater, Syngonium Confetti can become damaged whereas underwatering can lead to dead leaves and stems. To avoid overwatering use of a plant self watering system or soil moisture meter is recommended.
☀️ Light: Moderate
- Syngonium Confetti is very tolerant to different lighting conditions, especially low light, it can happily grow in a dark corner that other indoor plants might struggle with, albeit a little slower.
- For the best growth, in particular, for the more colourful varieties, we recommend bright indirect light. However, make sure that Syngonium doesn’t receive any direct light as this can burn the delicate leaves.
- A good tip is to rotate the plant regularly to ensure an even shape.
🌱 Growth: Medium sized bushy plant
- Syngonium Confetti grows into a medium sized bushy plant with medium to large leaves.
- They will grow in standard home humidity.
✂️ Maintenance: Low
- Some types of Syngonium Confetti can grow relatively fast and can require regular pruning to maintain size and shape, especially the vining varieties.
- Maintenance is simple, just remove spent dead leaves and trim any extended or overhanging stems with clean plant scissors.
- Repotting can be done depending on the growth rate and size of the plant but doesnt need to be repotted more than once per year.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- We currently ship nationwide in New Zealand with all orders tracked using NZ post couriers. Delivery times are usually 1-2 days for most places, however some may take 3-4 days. Please note that although we try to pack your orders as quickly as possible we have no control over any delays the courier might have.
- Once your order has been fulfilled you will recieve a confirmation email with a tracking number that has been assigned to your order.
- Delivery is free on orders over $150. We calculate shipping rate depending on location which you select at the checkout or see here.
- We carefully wrap all our products in 100% eco-friendly packaging from the tissue to the tape to the card. Everything is either recyclable, compostable or biodegradable.
If you are unhappy with your order please contact us through Instagram, Facebook, or email. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Please see our shipping policy here and our returns policy here. Alternatively, at the bottom of the site for more details.