Satin Pothos is a beautiful and versatile houseplant that is perfect for both beginners and experienced gardeners alike. With its glossy, heart-shaped leaves and trailing vines, this plant adds a touch of elegance and charm to any room or office. The satin-like finish on the leaves gives it a unique and attractive look, making it a standout among other houseplants.
- We recommend matching Satin Pothos with one of our indoor plant pots. You can also check out our other houseplants here.
- You will receive a plant similar to the one pictured.
🪴 General Care: Easy
- Caring for your Satin Pothos plant is easy and straightforward, making it a great choice for both beginners and experienced gardeners alike.
- It's tolerant of a variety of lighting conditions, from low to bright indirect light, making it easy to care for and can survive in soil that is slightly dry. It's also tolerant of a variety of temperatures, making it a great choice for any room in your home.
💦 Water: Moderate
- Satin Pothos is relatively drought-tolerant and can survive in soil that is slightly dry. However, it's important to not let the soil dry out completely.
- On average, you can water these plants once per week. While increasing waterings in the Summer months when temperatures and daylight hours peak.
- To ensure that your Satin Pothos is getting the right amount of water, stick your finger about an inch deep into the soil.
☀️ Light: Moderate
- Light is another important factor to consider when caring for your Satin Pothos. The plant thrives in a wide range of lighting conditions, from low to bright indirect light. While it can tolerate low light, it will grow best in bright, indirect light.
- Direct light will burn the leaves and not enough light will produce small leaves with little colour or variegation.
🌱 Growth: Fast-growing vine
- A moderate to fast growing vine.
- You can grow the plant upright on a support structure or hanging down as a vine. In additon, an extra bit of warmth and humidity can speed up the growth of Satin.
✂️ Maintenance: Low
- Occasional pruning and repotting is needed every once per year or so.
If you want to learn more you can read our Satin Pothos Care Guide here
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- We currently ship nationwide in New Zealand with all orders tracked using NZ post couriers. Delivery times are usually 1-2 days for most places, however some may take 3-4 days. Please note that although we try to pack your orders as quickly as possible we have no control over any delays the courier might have.
- Once your order has been fulfilled you will recieve a confirmation email with a tracking number that has been assigned to your order.
- Delivery is free on orders over $150. We calculate shipping rate depending on location which you select at the checkout or see here.
- We carefully wrap all our products in 100% eco-friendly packaging from the tissue to the tape to the card. Everything is either recyclable, compostable or biodegradable.
If you are unhappy with your order please contact us through Instagram, Facebook, or email. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Please see our shipping policy here and our returns policy here. Alternatively, at the bottom of the site for more details.